The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, November 05, 2018

MORNING UPDATE December 26, 2012

Hello, peeps! Happy Wednesday! Happy Boxing Day! The weather is mix of sun and clouds, with dew in the evening and really cold nights. Was recently informed, with grins and giggles, that I don't look scary at all.

Peter Parker's death is trending at #1 right now - oh, hell, even SpyderMan can't survive the current regime! 
Jessica Simpson will suspend being a sponsor of Weight Watches while pregnant - duh! 
Lady Gaga is #4 of "the most charitable celebrities" because of her support of LGBT group - triple barf.
Kirsten Stewart is a strawberry blond in real life - I am officially surprised. 
Jennifer Aniston spent the holiday in Mexico - could she please stay there?! 
No news on Kate and Will - I think they are still hiding by her parents. And speaking of Kate - it looks that I mentioned her so much that FB keeps offering me to join the group that diligently follows all the news about her - spare me! At least they stopped offering me the Dr. Oz group for loosing weight - some progress. And Bieber is probably still hiding in that French village waiting for the end of the world - as there are no news on him. 

Instant coffee in the smaller mug in the morning, green lychee tea in the big mug now.

No comments: