The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

MORNING UPDATE, November 15, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! Happy Rosh Chodesh Kislev! Ladies, please remind your husbands that today is ladies day - very light housework and presents! The weather outside is pretty pleasant for a November day in our fair city. Baby bro and I had a nice breakfast together - thank you, Trade Joe's, for kosher biscuits, and thank You, Hashem, for this moment of quite joy. 

SyFy is showing the first Prophecy - I get a kick every single time I see Viggo Mortensen in the role of the devil. The latest issue of my monthly bible features a segment on Victoria's Secret "angels" talking about body image issues - hell, what a joke! Their entire industry creates those body issues to begin with - including in idiot men who bought the idea that an image of extremely tall, unhealthily skinny woman with humongous breasts is real and beautiful. To my complete bewilderment, there are no news this morning on the Gomez/Bieber split - oh, wonder of wonders! Shania Twain, on the other hand, is trending at #3, because she rode a horse down the Vegas Strip - as long as she was dressed doing it...And yet another celebrity outfit makes the news - this time it is Megan Fox, and the outfit is supposed to be "crazy sci-fi" - forgive me, but it looks like plain S and M to me, but what do I know? And Alton Browne was talking about smoothies at the beginning of the week, and now he is talking about drying your own fruit - clearly parteigenosse Michelle is done with the election circuit, and is back on the case. 

Coffee this morning in my San Fran latte mug - another great vaca, the first I went on by myself, discovering the Pearl Factory, and re-discovering the beauty of my own company.

No comments: