The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

MORNING UPDATE, November 12, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! The weather rocks for the second day in a row - thank you, Hashem! Yay, flippies!!! It looks like today is Rodin's and Grace Kelly's birthday - well, happy birthday! George woke up Benny by meowing for about 10 minutes, demanding to be fed - even though there were 3 full dishes of food in the kitchen; the guy is definitely going senile in his old age. 

Katie Holmes, or rather, her skintight orange jeans are very prominent in the news this morning - thankfully, Beyonce's new hairdo and the Biel/Timberlake nuptials are finally gone from the same. Twilight: Breaking Dawn 2 is trending at #2 - no news yet as how many exited teens and tweens are expected to swoon at the premier. Yet another heartbreaking piece of news - Gomez/Bibier break-up - aw, my heart bleeds borsch. And, finally, there is a list of 10 stylish bags for under $50 - surprisingly, my Bag was not mentioned (and I guarantee you, it was definitely under fifty bucks) - oh, well. 

Coffee this morning in my Coffee Bean/Tea Leaf mug - great trip to LA that definitively convinced me that I don't want to move to LA; glad they opened their stores here, in the Big Smelly Apple.

No comments: