The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

MORNING UPDATE, November 1, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! Happy November! There was some sunshine outside, which is always welcome. I am feeling stir-crazy, but the trip to the city is, unfortunately, out  

The big news in entertainment industry - Disney bought Lucas film and will produce 3 additional Star Wars sequels - geeks everywhere, unite in your happiness or your horror (whatever floats your boat)! Oliver Stone is trending at #6, because he opened his big yup and proclaimed that Sandy was a punishment to both Mitt and Hussein for ignoring climate change - I love when envirowacos surround themselves in religious pathos, especially considering the end result their movement is aiming for. My upstairs neighbor is abusing electricity by doing her usual vacuum routine. Some deranged moron stole Amy Winehouse's wedding dress - considering how much happiness it brought to her, I really don't understand the fascination - never mind that karma, as always, will be a bitch. Marc Summers was talking about mac and cheese, Red Robin's burgers, mashed potatoes, and brownies - I guess parteigenosse Michelle is too busy with campaigning to supervise. Meanwhile, I rediscovered, once again, that oatmeal is not my cup of tea. Sending good vibes to all friends and strangers who are without power or homeless (hopefully, temporarily). 

Coffee this morning in my Disney Dalmatian spots mug.

No comments: