The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

MORNING UPDATE, October 31, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! We actually saw sun this morning! It's only Wednesday, but I am bone tired - I wish this week would end already, and a new, wonderful week will begin..but then I remind myself that things could always be waaay worse. Hashem, thank you for the music! Last night's blackout was very welcomed by our feline companions, and their distress upon the return of electricity was directly proportional to ours upon the disappearance of the said electricity. Benny put his lighter to good use and saved the left over pasta by its light. My crazy neighbor from upstairs resumed her vacuuming routine at 11 this morning. 

Dancing with the Stars is trending at #1 - as usual, the priorities of the populace are firmly in place. The list of dating horror stories: the guy claims to be a vampire; another one runs from the restaurant before paying the bill; yet another one crying in restaurant because he was reminded of his ex-wife's favorite dish - I guess my dating stories pale in comparison. Our dear mayor showed a rare glimmer of good sense and advised comrade Hussein not to show up his mug here. 

Coffee this morning in my San Fran latte mug.

No comments: