The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, November 05, 2018

MORNING UPDATE December 9, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Happy First Day of Chanukah! The weather is, once again, yuk and blah - oh, well, December in our fair city. George was demanding attention the entire Shabat and all of last night; Curry again decided to breathe heavily in my ear early in the morning, and now he is running around the place with his tail four times its usual size.

Incidentally, it's the first day of religious Jewish Holiday - so, it is not trending at the top ten - heck, am I surprised! There are no news about Kate's pregnancy per se - darn it, Bess, fess up! Public has a right to know and needs to know! Still no news about Bieber - is he OK?!! Kim Kardashian is trending at #3 right now - but this time because her cat passed away; that is truly sad, and something I can totally relate too. Desperate Housewives is among the shows that got cancelled this year - giving Eva Longoria an unlimited time to campaign for the rights of illegals. And - drum roll please - Jessica Biel reveals a delicious tidbit about her husband Justin: he is an amazing baker! Aw, how sweet - pun not intended. Finally, yet another celebrity is under fire for her "fashion flub" - this time it is Jennifer Hudson. Well, after taking a peak at her outfit in question, this time I have to agree with the self-proclaimed arbiters of fashion - it did look like she got dressed in the dark.

Coffee this morning in my Chanukah mug that my friend Debbie gave me.

No comments: