The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Friday, September 13, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - SEPTEMBER 12

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather is blah, but, hopefully, this will be the last day of it.
Sniff is back in the cat house; this morning I woke up to him looking down at me like a Egyptian deity once more. George got a new batch of food (which actually smells like turkey) and keeps savoring it. He also got 3 new Amazon boxes to enjoy.
There was a street vendor on 47th Street selling arba minim - man, I love this country!
A few days ago I asked my roommate what the heck Tetris was, because I had no blinking idea. He demonstrated it to me, after which he ended up playing Tetris for about half a hour - man, am a a bad influence.
Currently trending at #1 is Powerball - because, hey, the last drawing was on 9/11, and that was very, very important.
Trending at #2 is January Jones - it looks like Miley's current fiance was January's boy friend at one point, and they were caught sexting. Oh, what a tangled web!
Trending at #4 is Abigail Breslin - because her current co-stars did not recognize her. Yea, I wouldn't have recognized her either, judging by the latest pictures.
"Wine Dangers for Women" - drinking an extra glass and forgetting what kind of jerks and mama's boys guys are?
The reason Dallas residents are the happiest in America might be because "their spiritual beliefs are a positive guiding force to them" - duh!!!
Charlie Sheen never graduated high school - which shows once again that working hard on your education does not pay.
Patrick Stewart tied the know this weekend, with Ian McKellan officiating - man, oh, man, this one I really wanted to see!
"Vatican's #2" was "hinting" that celibacy is "open for discussion" - how, um, enterprising of them.
Will is quitting his military career - well, good luck with fatherhood, your highness!
And, finally, his wife "stunned" at her first red carpet appearance after giving birth - well, I don't think people expected anything less of her.
Coffee this morning in my Disney Dalmatian Spots mug.

No comments: