The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - August 29, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! The weather is great for an August day in NY.
Sniff might have missed me because he sleeps on my bed every night despite my kicking habits. George decided that he does not like chicken anymore - of fish, for that matter.
There is an "ABBA Transportation" van outside of my window - someone has a nice sense of humor. 
Big news!! Brangelina is finally married!!! Mazal Tov! That has been soooooo long coming!
Trending at #8 is Kanye West - because he and Kim "Epitomize Glamour, Celebrity". They also epitomize the stupidity of our generation.
"Miley Cyrus's date for VMAs turns himself in to police" - I almost feel bad for her.
Texans like everything as big as their state - "a Texas brewery releases a container (of beer) that takes at least two people to carry, and even more to finish off."
"10 essentials for turning a dorm room into a home" - number one essential would be the absence of college kids.
"Kendall Jenner drops last name for career" - " I want to be taken seriously". Yea, nothing aids in being taken seriously as parading around mostly naked.
"The Audacity of Taupe" - our dear comrade Hussein showed up in strange looking "light-colored summer suit". THAT immediately grabbed everyone's attention!
Bieber keeps professing love to Selena, and she, in turn, went with him to Canada - to meet his mommy?
Coffee this morning in my black glass from Target.

No comments: