The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, January 30, 2015

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! For now it's a beautiful January day, but more cold and snow predicted.
George got it into his head to meow piteously when he is not demanding food, but just wants to be brushed. Sniff woke me up this morning by snuggling next to my head.
The little darlings at work hit me with about ninth different stain of rhinovirus, so I go around the house scaring the poor beasts with my sneezing and coughing.
The crazy upstairs performs her routing sporadically - I guess even she is adversely affected by the winter.


Currently trending at #1 is Peyton Manning - because he is not sure about coming back next season. I am sure it's a breaking and earth-shattering development, but as I am completely disinterested in any kind of sport, can't really offer my personal opinion on that one.
All-inclusive resorts are trending at #3 - that's what should be at #1!!!
"Dartmouth takes drastic step" by banning all hard liquor on campus - that's not drastic, that's idiotic. Refusing to brainwash students and actually educate them - that would, indeed, be drastic.
Our dear Secretary of State John Kerry was fined 50 big ones for "failing to shovel snow" - aww, poor guy! I am sure it was very painful for his wallet.
"What It's Like To Go A Month Without Alcohol, Sugar, And Caffeine" - why? Why? Why? Why would you do something like this to yourself?!!!
And, finally, Kate's younger brother was bitching about, er, claiming that it can be really "frustrating" to be in her shadow - um, dude, I hate to break it to you, but your sis ended up being a princess and a mother of the future king, so it's sorta hard to top that. Just man up and be a decent human being - that's all anyone can do anyway.


Coffee this morning in my NRA mug.


PS - as I was typing this, the crazy upstairs woke up and performed her routine straight over my head.

No comments: