The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

MORNING UPDATE, March 8, 2015

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! It's actually warm outside!! I mean, it's windy, and the snow looks blah-y, but the temperatures are normal for March - wow...
George is sleeping after whining for and partaking of his tuna (and having a scuffle with Sniff). Sniff is also sleeping after trying to run out about 6 times, chasing the devils - and picking up a fight with George.
By the strange quirk of our new scheduling system, yours truly got a day off today - which I am enjoying to the fullest (e.i. just being a lazy bum).
Today is The International Women's Day - which to me personally means some funny and weird childhood memories and even funnier Jewish lore.
Today is also the first day of Daylight Savings Time - for which bounty I would like to curse once again everyone responsible for this travesty and twice yearly abuse of our bodies.
The crazy upstairs is strangely quiet - I guess she did not change her clocks on time.


Currently trending at #1 is Carrie Underwood - because of her newborn baby boy. Mazal Tov!
Trending at #5 is Nail Polish - I think people are anticipating the season of sandals and pedis!
Trending at #9 is Amal Clooney - because she is "to teach at Columbia Law". How lame and unoriginal!
Wedding Invitations are trending at #10 - love is in the air?
"'American Sniper' now top-grossing film of 2014" - which kinda proves that Americans still "need a hero", despite all the bloviating and propaganda from the Left.
Our fair metropolis is at #7 amongst "The 10 richest cities in the U.S."; San Francisco is at #1 - which probably explains the success of one specific branch of Lefty propaganda.
"The 7 Taxes we hate the most" - really? I would think by now we hate all taxes, not just any specific ones.
In the news of hairstyles - Raven Symone "Is Experimenting With a Platinum Blonde Hairpiece".
And, finally, Kate's fave designer was talking about "dressing her baby bump".


Coffee this morning in my Disney Dalmatian Spots mug that my sis got for me.

No comments: