The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Government efficiency

 This was another grumbling I posted on Facebook during my tenure as an admin in an architectural firm that had a lot of contracts with the NYC.

"Idiocy coming from city workers never stops: they can not approve a bs piece of paper because position has to come after a name, not before, and borders put around the whole thing. Plus, I, apparently, used the wrong font. Again, Mike, how about firing about 75% of your staff - a wealth of funds freed right away, and city operating much more efficiently?!" August 13, 2009

No comments: