The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

When I got catty

 I am not exactly sure what contributed to this tirade (although I have a pretty fair idea)....

"I am sick and tired of men in general, and the overall stupidity, insensitivity, whining, constant hypochondria, petty complains, unyielding natures, and selfishness in particular. The presence of Y chromosome somehow translates into boorish behavior, doors slammed right in your face, two and a half allotments of personal space, and the genetic inability to possess facial tissues."

August 6, 2009

No comments: