The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

THE BEST SIBLING

 I found this among my old rumblings on Facebook, all the way from August 14, 2009

"OK, "kids" were served their usual Friday bagels with a whole bunch of spreads and jellies provided by yours truly; the usual nonsense of spoiled American brats was exhibited as to "I like it, I don't like it, I feel it, I don't feel it, blah, blah, blah" It's free food, you moron - take it or leave it! In the brilliant words of The King of Siam "when one has nothing to say, it it time to be silent""

This was yours truly grumbling about her job at the architectural firm. The comment from Beloved Sister was priceless: "please drink your coffee before posting (you'll sound your age:))" 



No comments: