The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MORNING UPDATE, October 10, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The weather is slightly yucky and blah-y, despite the glowing predictions made on Sunday - which proves, once again, that all the Global Climate Change alarms are a bunch of garbage. 

Stacey Dash is trending at #1, and this time it's not her hair, weight loss, or latest outfit - this time we had a chance to witness, once again, how "tolerant" the left side is; I am just very surprised it actually shot to #1. On the other hand, Mila Kunis is at # 2 due to her Esquire cover shot - that is very normal and predictable. And a couple from Hong Kong is suing an "education consultant" in Boston because they shelled out lots of dough for their son to get into Harvard, and he did not - naïve morons; they don't even realize what a lucky escape their kid had! And the original title for Pretty Woman was Three Thousand - much closer to the script, if you ask me. Also, Angelina's engagement ring is 16 karats - well, after all these years of coming up to scratch, I guess Brad owed it to her. And I now have 4 cups of tea on the table. 

Coffee this morning in my funky glass cappuccino mug.

No comments: