The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MORNING UPDATE, October 7, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Happy Hashana Raba! The weather can be described with two words - yuck and blah. 

Egyptian activists are preserving the "revolutionary graffiti" - which, I guess, is much easier than preserving the lives of Egyptian Christians. Pointy shoes are "it" for fall - hell and damnation, that means I won't be able to find shoes for fall yet again! Beyoncé is supposed to be looking better with age - and also not shy about her racism. Mila Kunis replaced Rihanna as the sexiest woman alive, according to Esquire - I guess I have to be a man in order to consider either of them sexy. Then there is a list of 5 traits employers look for in the potential employees - sadly, professional ethics are not on the list. And somebody named Lisa Lampanelli is trending at #1 - I had no idea who she was, so I checked it out; it's a comedienne, who is trending on top because she lost 80 lb. - figures (pun not intended). Prius is trending at #7, showing all the deals for that wonder car - the usual way enviros fight for their causes: drive the gas prices sky high, thereby convincing the logically unencumbered to shop for a hybrid cars; most of it done with tax dollars and almost total complicity of the government. 

Coffee this morning in my musical notes mug.

No comments: