The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MORNING UPDATE, September 27, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! Shana Tova! I hope everyone had an uplifting Yom Kippur - and that we were all sealed in the Book of Life! 

A dude bought a 73g futuristic glass pool table, but now claims that there is a flaw and is suing the makers - buddy, we should all have your problems. A new study came out claiming that there are 6 muscle groups on a male body that women love - brain is not a muscle; heart is, though, but was not mentioned in the study. Samuel L. Jackson is trending at #3 because he made an anti-Romney movie clip - big whoop; if a black celebrity makes an anti-Obama video, that would be a piece of breaking news. Michael Jackson's house is for sale; it features 7 bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, and a wine seller - forgive me, but barf! You could also purchase a penthouse on UES that once belonged to Frank Sinatra - I am sure it would be a perfect pad for an aspiring hound dog. And Reese Witherspoon and husband welcomed a baby boy - mazal tov, and when the heck did she get remarried? I seems I am not abreast of the current events as much as I thought. 

Coffee this morning in my Disney Bean Bag mug with the Seven Dwarfs - not to be confused with Disney Bean Bag mug with Mickey and Minnie.

No comments: