The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MORNING UPDATE, October 4, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! Happy second day of Chol Hamoed! The weather is not the best, but bearable - and "seasonal". 

Following my friend Jimmie's example - tomorrow is garbage pick up, so I have to make sure to hug and kiss my "sanitation workers", so they don't feel marginalized by evil capitalist society (or the ghetto public residing in my neighbourhood, for that matter). Facebook hit one billion mark - congrats! #1 trending right now: Rihanna and Chris Brown were caught cuddling, so it looks like they may be back together - good luck, Rihanna! Out of 10 best cities in USA, San Fran is #1 - for whom, homos? Our fair city is #7, but we beat everyone with the number of the museums - 356! And DC is number 3 - maniacal laughter! Alton Brown was talking about tempura, and Marc Summers is talking about fair food like corn dogs, funnel cakes, and cotton candy! Where are you, parteigenosse Michelle? I guess still kicking your hubby for stinking up your 20th anniversary, so the peasants can talk about fattening junk food for now. And here is a fantastic header: "Batman charged with obstructing Michigan police" (which is currently trending at #4). And Jennifer Aniston has koi pond in her living room - I had a very similar idea in mind for my space until George Hamilton Borukhov joined our household. 

Coffee this morning in my green Target mug.

No comments: