The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MORNING UPDATE, October 16, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! Happy Rosh Chodesh Heshvan! Ladies, please remind your husbands that you are due a Rosh Chodesh gift - and a relieve from household chores you don't like. The weather is great for mid-October day in New York! My pets decided that the corner of my desk reserved for my note pad is reserved for their behinds - and that my keyboard is excellent tail-resting spot. 

Poor Hilary - she got shafted by her party yet again! First they submarined her candidacy in order to propel Comrade Hussein to the White House, and now they are throwing her under the bus so he can stay there - and that is her reward for all she has done for the party, beginning with attack on Nixon? No honor among thieves! Tina Fey is trending at #1 - this time not because she is making fun of a beautiful Republican candidate (Bachmann is out of the race), but because she will co-host Golden Globes, which, I guess, is very important too; plus, considering her actions against the right-wingers - she deserves it. Romney and The View are trending at #4, because he refused to appear at this august gathering; moreover, according to Glamour, he also refused the interview with that intellectual publication - Sandra Fluke and her followers are demanding apology in 5, 4, 3...And Daniel Craig and Havier Bardem were discussing their "suggestive moment" in a new Bond movie - signs of times and YUK!!! And finally, there are 57 rules to men's suits, which I can combine to 3 - make sure it fits, make sure all buttons are attached, and clean it often! 

Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: