The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MORNING UPDATE, October 19, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! The weather stinks slightly. 

Charlie Sheen is no longer a highest paying actor, which mantle he lost to no other than Ashton Kutcher; so, repeated drunken meltdowns are severely punished by the entertainment industry - unlike the repeated anti-American propaganda, sympathy to the terrorists, and treason. The First Lady of North Korea has not been seen for more than 40 days - since when is the disappearance of anyone in North Korea newsworthy? Rosie O'Donnell wants to renovate Honey Boo Boo's home - aw! Since when is she so concerned with the plight of the red necks? Is it because Honey Boo Boo endorsed comrade Hussein's candidacy? And Victoria's Secret has come under fire for "rampant airbrushing" - oh, give me a break! Guys don't care! And, surprise, surprise - a lot of women actually want gift cards for the Holidays, and guys just won't give them - I guess I do belong to the majority of women, after all. And, as it turns out, the owner of the Venetian in Vegas, along with the Marriott Group, both donated big bucks to the Romney campaign - I knew there was a reason I loved those hotels! 

Coffee this morning in my funky clear glass from Target.

No comments: