The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, March 04, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - MARCH 4

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! The weather started on the cold side, but it's sunny and hopefully will warm up. George came to cuddle, but promptly left. Sniffles came to cuddle, woke me up, walked on my hair, plopped himself down on my pillow, licked my arm, and proceeded to purr - whoever thinks that cats are not good pets is seriously delusional! The crazy upstairs is once again quiet for the second day in a row, but the neighbour on the right decided to take up the mantel - there is some kind of serious thuds coming from her apartment. As mentioned yesterday, March is White History/Stop Blaming Whites Month. So, in honor of it, I decided to start putting on my wall one "whitie" achievement a day - yesterday was the printing press; I will see what I can put on today. Also, I think I should start posting some musical numbers - because even animals and psychiatric patients respond positively to classical music written by dead white males - but not so well to rap and/or African tribal drums. Rejoice, people, rejoice!!! Pregnant Kate Middleton is trending at 1!!!!! Over the weekend she, her hubs, and her bil traveled to Switzerland to attend the wedding of a "close friend of both princes" - nice. Also, for the extremely devoted, apparently there is a "The Royal Bump Blog, day by day" - wow! On a side note, I remember reading that after her wedding Kate would never be called Kate, but Princess Katherine - I guess nobody got the memo, because to the millions of her enthusiasts she is still Kate Middleton. Also, I never watch Downton Abbey and never go the fever - but it looks like some cast members are leaving - so, fans, tighten your seat belts! We don't know how their characters would exit the show! And Mazal Tov to Jamie Lynn Spears! Her "boyfriend of three years" proposed to her - let's hope her marriage would be happier than her older sister's. Forbes just published it's annual list of billionaires - they uncovered the "record" of 1426! They also have "first ever billionaires from Angola, Guernsey, Nepal, Swaziland and Vietnam" - I shudder to think how anyone can become a billionaire in Angola or Vietnam. And just in time for the billionaire list, Lamborghini came up a new supercar for a mere 4 mil - well played, Lamborghini, well played! Keith Olbermann is thinking of going back to his old job at ESPN - another reason to hate sports. Bieber is suspiciously silent again - another kidnap attempt or royal hangover from the birthday party? Coffee this morning in my strange looking green mug from Yves Rocher.

No comments: