The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - MARCH 25


Good (almost) morning, peeps! Happy Monday! Happy Erev Pesach! Snow on Erev Pesach - Phil, be very happy that I am not allowed to own Smith and Wesson! Sniffles worked as a mashgiach yesterday, making sure everything was done according to the strictest rules; George joined him later. Also, this morning I was entertained in the laundromat by a fight between American-born and imported barbarians - I delight, I am telling you, sheer delight! I will dispense with my usual news report today as, honestly, have no time to check everything. But it had come to my attention that people are using wrong ingredients for this holiday - people, be very careful and please keep track! Coffee this morning in disposable cup from local DD.

No comments: