The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - MARCH 6

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The weather is blah again, and tonight it is supposed to snow, hell take it! Today I glanced at the calendar and realized that I did not claim my February freeby from Godiva - again, damn it! Today Sniffles decided to show his chutzpah and sat on my desk - smack dab on my laptop! The crazy upstairs is silent again. The left's war on women and their constitutional rights rages on - no peep from my learned and open-minded friends and acquaintances on the left and in the center. The Venezuelan Dictator, excuse me President, cocked his toes yesterday, assisted by (no doubt) oh-so-superior-to-ours socialized medicine in Cuba. It did not take long for his successor to accuse USA of killing their Dear Leader - as I said yesterday, I am only waiting for him to insert the Jews in the story somehow. Needless to say, Sean Penn and Oliver Stone are in mourning. Also, yesterday, while browsing on youtube, I accidentally came upon the trailer for the new movie called Olympus Fallen - where White House is taken by North Korean terrorists and Morgan Freeman plays the Speaker of the House in charge of the bad situation - news flash, Morgan! The White House is already occupied by a terrorist - the one you supported. And now, to more important stuff: Jessica Simpson recently admitted that her second pregnancy is very different from the first. She has no energy and her favorite snack is Tums; but her fiance still can't keep his hands off her - all of this breathtaking information is currently trending at #6, by the way. And at #8 - Holly Madison had a baby girl! Mazal Tov - and thank Gd it's now, and not in the summer! Speaking of summer babies - it looks like Kate mumbled something that might be interpreted as if she is having a girl - which got English public riled, exited, and overwhelmed to no end. In the news of fashion: Rihanna was modeling the jeans from her new collection with which some arbiters of fashion did not automatically fall in love - and this time I tend to agree with them. In the same column: Tina Fey was photographed in her one-piece retro polka dot bathing suit - which incident she described as a nightmare. Tina, my heart officially bleeds borsch for you. Also in fashion: Selena Gomez "vamps up" - which basically means that she decided to ditch her Disney image and dress "hotter". And speaking of her former boyfriend: Bieber will not be fined for showing 2 hours late to his concert. Would be interesting to see how ordinary people could pull this one off by showing two hours late for work and escaping with just an apology and no penalty of any kind. Coffee this morning in my Disney Mini Bean Plush mug with the 7 Dwarfs.

No comments: