The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - MAY 28

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! It's raining again, but no triple H - so, me ok with that. Feline companions, however, feel sluggish and extra sleepy - another "no complain". Sniff attacked George on my bed once again - he suffered a major defeat in about 20 seconds, but I admire persistence. Another sign of his persistence - there is an obvious hole in the last non-holy window blind I had.
The crazy upstairs is back with a vengeance - and now, after a brisk vacuuming, there are banging noises coming from upstairs.
Alton Brown was making all kinds of gooey pastry; ditto Paula with her cinnamon buns; and Ina is making scrumptious-looking mac and cheese, plus dessert!
Speaking of which - I run out of butter and sour cream, shame on my house-keeping skills!
Trending at #1: a fan slapped Beyonce's butt during concert - no comment.
Trending at #3: Amanada Bynes and Rihanna feud on Twitter - I guess when you are a genius, 140 characters or less is all you need to show your mental abilities to the world.
Rob Kardashian's weight loss is still trending at #6 - gee, how long can one person talk about weigh loss already?
There is also a spread of "sexy celebrity legs" - I still miss Betty Grable.
Trending at #2: R-Patz spent a weekend with Katy Perry - twyhearts, hankies at the ready!
Bieber was accused of reckless driving - why is this news?
And, finally, Kate is planning to move in with her parents after the baby is born - how Jewish is this?
Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: