The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - MAY 29

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The weather is supposed to go in the direction of triple H pretty rapidly - all of you who kept moaning and asking when the summer is going to come, don't be surprised if strange things would start happening in your house soon, as I invoked some pixies to annoy you.
Both felines are slowly loosing interest in the Amazon box.
A couple of days ago a friend was dropping off some stuff, and he forgot my apartment number - but was able to quickly orient himself as my door is impossible to miss: it has american and israeli flags and a big USA sign on it.
Yesterday ION decided to re-run The First Knight, which once again made me wonder: a - who decided to cast Richard Gere in the role of any knight, and b - all the women who thought or think that he is attractive, or in any way decent actor, should really have their heads examined.
Trending at #5: Kate Upton is "furious" with Victoria's Secret because they used her old photo without her permission after "dissing" her for so long - well, nobody ever accused Victoria's Secret of having too much class.
Trending at #7: Daniel Radcliffe is not against playing Potter's father, if Rowling would write some more - thanks, but no thanks, Daniel. You sucked as Harry and I am sure you would suck as James.
Trending at #1: Kelly Rowland broke down in tears while singing a song about her old "rivalry" with Beyonce - so, I guess the diva pissed off more people in her life than just the other new parents at Lenox Hill hospital.
Trending at #8: Obama had to explain the lipstick on his collar - I don't even want to know.
"There is a reason why 20 million adults visit Disney World each year without a kid in tow" - yes, to forget that you are an adult, you morons!
Coffee this morning in my Disney Dalmatian Spots mug.

No comments: