The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

NUMBER 400

So, Ladies and Things, this is post # 400 on this here blog. As it is my tradition, I would like to sort of dedicate it to something or someone special.  And, after thinking about it for a bit, I decided to just say thank you once again to The Heavenly Father for all that He blessed me with. So, here is the list, in no particular order.

Being a woman
Being a Jewess
My parents
The Holy Land
My siblings
United States of America and its remarkable people
My health
My Jewish brothers and sisters
Crazy and exiting city of New York
Sunshine and gentle breezes
Disney
Traveling
Green grass and the absence of hey fever
My nieces and nephews
Their hugs, smiles, and kisses
The fact that I almost never went hungry
My apartment
My psychotic pets
My library
My Barbie collection
Beautiful flowers
Great perfume
Sunrises and sunsets
Playing in the ocean
Internet
My laptop
Dopey TV shows that keep blood pressure in check
My friends
Books, books, books
Spring
Fall
Walks in the park
Breakfasts chatting with Baby Bro
Denim skirts
Comfy flippies
Delicious food and drinks
Fantastic movies
Great works of art by dead white males and females - and very much alive white females and males
Five senses
24-hour laundromat with working a/c

For these and many, many other blessings I am forever grateful. 







No comments: