The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JULY 29

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! The temperatures are climbing again, darn it! So, cats are sleeping: Sniff on my bed, and George on the box. In the morning George came to snuggle for a change, then complained about the freshness of his water, and then meowed piteously by the pantry - which means please give me my treats.
The incinerator saga continues with tenants writing to each other on the incinerator and elevator doors.
Thanks to my dad's maneuvering the burner does not need to be in the fridge anymore.
Currently trending at #1 is Hoda Kotb because of the contradicting reports of whenever she would or would not replace Joy Behar on The View. Well, if she would, it would definitely be a slight improvement in the line up - she at least sounds better and has a bit more class.
J. Crew moved from trendy to "too fashionable" - don't care either way as they never have anything my size.
Michael Phelps is trending at #3 because he is considering competing in 2016 Olympics - don't care about Michael Phelps as such, but forcing assorted bastards to listen to Star Spangled Banner again and again - nirvana!
Justin Bieber gave Selena a single red rose for her birthday - aw, Jelena working once again!
And, finally, Prince Charles announced that the baby's nickname would be Georgie - I said it first!
Coffee this morning in my clear glass from Target.

No comments: