The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Saturday, October 05, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - OCTOBER 4

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! The weather is getting uncomfortably warm for me  Last night Sniff kept looking at me snidely from half closed eyes - an achievement, if you ask me, as he was also half-asleep. And today I got hissed at while we were warring over my mattress - needless to say, his claws won (as they had a very nice grip on the mattress). George, on the other hand, is in kitty heaven right now, because he is surrounded by different size Amazon boxes.
The channel was changed from CNN to Travel Channel - thank you, Hashem!
Happy First Day Rosh Chodesh Heshvan! Ladies, remember - VERY LIGHT housework and gifts from your husbands! (Yea, I know, unicorns will fly).
We survived another day of the government shutdown.
Brooke Shields is currently trending at #7 because she "slammed" her ex during an interview. I really don't know what happened between those two, and don't know much about her ex, but , still, why?!!!
Kim Kardashian was "reunited" with her baby after her mini break in Paris, after which she immediately released a new picture of North "swaddled atop a cozy blanket" - what is this, an attempted at humor?
Texas McDonald's is beginning to institute a new dress code for costumers: "no shoes, no shirt, no service". Ah, if only we can institute something like this on the subway! "Manners of water buffalo - get off!"
Stana Katic showed up in a hot pink dress held up by giant safety pins - come on, lady! Your show is popular; there is no need for extra attention, me thinks.
"Women feel they are least attractive on Mondays" - I wonder who felt the need to compile these statistics.
A substance found in turmeric is supposed to be as good as Prozac - I guess Obamacare has officially kicked in.
Bieber professed love to his fans with a shirtless photo - oh, please! Who wants to see shirtless Bieber?!! Just take a bunch of teenage girls to the Met and show them the Greek and the Roman exhibits - way more interesting than any shirtless celebrity today (male or female).
Coffee this morning in my funky clear glass from Target.

No comments: