The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - OCTOBER 9

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The weather is cloudy once again, but still not bad. George is currently on Baby Bro's naughty list, as he woke him up an hour earlier. Sniff was in a frisky mood again this morning; first he was emitting battle cries, after which he was running around like a crazy pony. Now both of them are sleeping: George on my bed and Sniff in the papasan on top of the guest pillow.
Toilet paper seems to be a hot commodity with the local barbarians, as a roll of it was recently stolen from the bathroom of the local laundromat.
Our dear Governor's office sent me an email to my "professional" account, telling me that they would just LOVE to help me find an employment - aw, such concern! Simply brought tears to my eyes!
Yahoo's new policy appears to be to flash a message along the lines of "you are my anti-spam hero" every time you empty the spam folder; considering how many e-mail accounts I have and how often I check them, it is beginning to feel a bit weird.
Currently trending at #1 is Betty White - because her wax figure was temporarily moved from Hollywood to DC. Interesting things happening in our nation's capital, what can I say.
Trending at #2 is Kris Jenner - because she and Bruce have officially announced their separation. That seems to be the latest family trend, no pun intended.
Trending at #7 is Beyonce - because you can now preview her "sexy" 2014 calendar; spare me!
There is also a wrong way to do laundry - as long as it looks and smells clean in the end, I really don't care about the right or wrong way of doing it, to be honest.
"Baywatch stars had a weight clause" - duh! Was is not obvious to begin with?!!
"Honey Boo Boo's family decorates for Halloween" - they shouldn't have bothered; they look Halloween-ready year around.
Someone decided to take a look down memory lane and look a the "many hairdos of John Travolta" - here is another Halloween idea for you.
Blair Underwood recently admitted that originally he did not want to take up role in Sex in the City, because he did not like the story line or the show's relations to race - stupid racist moron is as stupid racist moron does.
"Better term than 'plus-size'" - oh, who gives a rat's ass about the terms?!!! It's the stinking attitude that matters, not the terms!
And, finally, Bieber's new single supposedly "alludes" to his "romance" with Selena - aw, that also brought tears to me eyes!
Coffee this morning in my funky green mug from Yves Rocher.

No comments: