The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, January 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - January 22, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The weather outside reminds me of my childhood in step-mama city, only I don't feel like ice skating - ravages of being middle aged, what can I tell.
Feline companions are snoozing in their respective corners. Sniff keeps trying to escape and explore the great big freezing outdoors. On Sunday he wanted to go to work with me.
The crazy upstairs continues with her usual routine.
Currently trending at #1 is Wendy Williams - because she cried on her show, claiming that her son does not like her anymore. Jewish and Italian mothers, take notes!
There is a list of 5 jobs that people regret taking - politician is not on it, of course; but than, politician is not a real occupation.
"Why Lindsay Lohan keeps getting acting roles" - who gives a flying banana?
"How to apply false lashes" - why would I want to do that?!!
Katy Perry believes in aliens. She claims that she has a theory about extraterrestrials, and she would like to ask President Obama about it - how about first asking him why he scrapped the planned mission to the Moon, and then sending both of them into outer space to explore any bloody theory they want.
And, finally, "Donatella Versace Hails Kate Middleton as the Queen of Couture" - thanks, Donatella, for not giving this dubious honor to our dear and pathetic excuse of a First Lady, whose "birthday bash" is still being discussed.
Coffee this morning in my funky glass Cappuccino mug.

No comments: