The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, January 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - January 31, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! Happy Rosh Chodesh! Ladies, I know that as it's Erev Shabat, my reminders would fall on deaf ears, so, at least take advantage of Rosh Chodesh tomorrow smile emoticon
It's above freezing!!! Run for the sunblock! And, yes, I went to do laundry in my flippies. The only noise was related to Superbowl, and, later, just Latifa, so - thank Gd!
Both our felines suffer from severe OCD.
The crazy upstairs is up to her usual.
Currently trending at #1 is Mila Kunis - because she is the "new face" of Kentucky bourbon. Earth-shattering, man, simply earth-shattering!
Trending at #2 is Tara Reid - because she signed up for Sharknado 2! Rejoice, ladies and gentlemen!
"Helen Mirren, 68, twerks while accepting award" - you keep it classy, Helen!
"Miley's advice to Bieber" - yea, here is the blind leading the lame.
Dennis Rodman claims he was drunk "when he made his comments about North Korea" - wow, that was some drink, Dennis!
And, finally, it looks like Kate is going to spend another Valentine's day solo - last year Will was deployed, and this year he will probably be at school.
Coffee this morning in my black glass from Target.

No comments: