The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MORNING UPDATE, October 3, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! Happy First Day of Chol Chamoed! The weather stinks slightly - but as long as it's not raining buckets, we are OK.

Today is Hussein's and Michelle's 20th wedding anniversary - aw, barf! I wonder what they would chomp on to celebrate - and something tells me it would not be alfalfa sprouts. American birth rate is declining for the fourth year in a row - gee, I wonder what the cause may be! Jennifer Lopez's daughter is trending at #2 - because her genius mommy took her to some kind of fashion show, and the poor girl looked "cute, but bored" - no kidding! Giselle was made up as biker chick - as long as she stays away from her "environmental activism", I don't give a rat's tail. And eggs, berries, and leafy greens were called "risky foods" - which only proves, once again, that you should enjoy all the foods and use your head at all times. And forest service reopened a hiking trail in the Olympic National forest; but they had to fight "unruly mountain goats" with paintball guns - man against the goat! 

Coffee this morning in my personalized mug from Hershey park.

No comments: