The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MORNING UPDATE, September 25, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! Happy Erev Yom Kippur! The weather is gorgeous once again - yippee! 

The plot thickens - now somebody stole my detergent at the laundromat! Our pathetic excuse of a President is polluting our fair city today and addressing the ultimate polluter of our fair city - UN. He (Barry) is warning Iran - Iranians are in panic and violently shaking in their turbans. He is also planning to work with kiddies after he is done trashing our country - where is the spittoon when you need one? Elizabeth Shue is trending at # 2 due to her diet - and here I thought she looked really cute in Karate Kid. Mila Kunis is trending at #2 because she was spotted with Ashton Kutcher in matching t-shirts, and they were also caught smooching - I wonder if she is also into Kabalah. And at #7 is global bacon shortage - I really hope that happened because somebody bombarded our dear first cousins with it. 

Coffee this morning in my funky clear glass from Targe

No comments: