The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MORNING UPDATE, October 12, 2012

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! Weather is slightly blah-y, but it's October. I opted out of watching the debate last night, and went food shopping instead - Gd bless this country, it is still fun (food shopping, not the politics). 

Chocolate is trending at #5 right now - for no apparent reason other than people are searching for chocolate that much - yay, hurray! We definitely need anti-Dementor medicine more than ever. And critics are stunned, stunned I am telling you because Nobel Peace Prize was given to European Union - but giving it to terrorist murderer looks to be OK. Another huge stunner: the price of stamps is going up - heck, you could have knocked me down with an F, I was so surprised! And a new father somewhere in England build a top speed stroller that can go as fast as 50 mph - surprisingly, his girlfriend does not let him put their son in it; typical male - instead of helping with the kid, he plays around with toys. Whitney Houston's daughter, all of 19 years old, is engaged - mazal tov! And, her engagement ring looks a lot like the one William gave to Kate - I am sure that is precisely what our Founding Fathers were dreaming about. 

Coffee this morning in my San Fran latte mug; Benny's fat free milk in Chivas cup.

No comments: