The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Friday, November 15, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - NOVEMBER 12

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! We had snow earlier - so, no flippies today. 
Sniff decided to wake me up by walking on my hair, and then I was greeted by his Egyptian god expression coming from the cat house. George was unusually quiet almost the whole morning, and then he decided to make up for it a bit. For now he is snoozing on my bed.
Seeing people with strollers in Greenwich Village is very strange.
The crazy upstairs is up to her usual, and this time some kind of Morse code coming through the kitchen wall is adding to her noise.
Among the things that Brits in America miss are tea and bacon - tea I understand, but bacon?!!! What an insult!
Currently trending at #1 is Robert Downey Jr. - because of the "birthday bash" he threw for his wife's 40th birthday. Well, at least he is being a decent husband, so, I guess that deserves the top spot.
Trending at #5 is the New Batsuit, that's "designed to impress" - instead of the Batman himself, I guess. Sad, that.
A lot of people are "rushing to get married" today as it's 11/12/13 - according to one reporter, it was initiated by men: because this way they will never forget their anniversary. Poor sods!
Trending at #6 is Jessica Simpson - because she is "slimming down". Well, duh!
Justin Timberlake was, apparently, honored by GQ as their "man of the year", and he "used this occasion to blast critics" and tell them that "none of your opinions counts" - you keep it classy, Justin.
Venezuela's "women dominate Miss Universe" - oh, what a great accomplishment that is!
And, finally, Bieber walked off the stage during his concert again, this time blaming it on food poisoning - not brain poisoning?
Coffee this morning in my Aruba mug.

No comments: