The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Saturday, November 02, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - OCTOBER 30

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! The air is supposed to warm up a bit - nice October day!
The former gods of the ancient Egyptians are very sleepy this morning: George jumped on my bed as soon as I left and stayed there; Sniff is hugging Baby Bro. 
Our building got relatively new tenants whose little offspring is not happy about the daycare choice; in my more mischievous moments I feel like popping out and imparting some wisdom on the kid, i.e telling him what I used to do to avoid going to kindergarten.
People of New York are beyond strange and crazy.
The tea kettle is still in transit.
Currently trending at #1 is Alyssa Milano - it looks like her dissatisfaction with the Charmed remake is making waves.
More pictures of celebrities who dress up as Miley Cyrus - thanks, but my mind sorta needs a break.
Kate Upton added another magazine cover to her portfolio - this time she starred on the cover of the Golf Digest; men's obsession with that ridiculous game will probably triple now.
"Why "Thor" went shirtless" - don't know, don't care.
"Obama falls in the latest "Most Powerful" list" - duh! Should we be surprised?!!!
"Skorts are cool again" - man, how boring is my life! I never bothered to learn which fashion items were cool, or a no-no, or cool again - shudders!!
"Is sugar more addictive than drugs" - well, stupidity is definitely not curable.
Yahoo has a cute slide show on the 5 most memorable product launch failures - and Obamacare is at #5. Unfortunately, unlike the case of failures of Neflix, Coke, Ford, or Apple, we are the ones who are paying for this particular disaster.
Bieber, meanwhile, is building a school in Guatemala (shirtless, of course), and even gave one kids his shoes - awww. The Guatemalan government is totally welcome to his services - and this way the street performers in Moscow can concentrate on something more productive, like their own orphans.
Coffee this morning in my Harry Potter mug - need magic to deal with the morons of the world.

No comments: