The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - NOVEMBER 18

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! The weather seem to be affected by global warming.
Sniffy and I had to decide who is going to sit in my chair - friendship won, as I am sitting in it right now, and he is sort of snoozing in the cat house. George is strangely quite somewhere.
I enjoy interacting with people who read the book reviews in the Times - simply priceless!
Both Bruce and Kylie Jenner are flitting around top ten for about 24 hours now - because Kylie does not "remember life before fame", and Bruce celebrated his birthday with a pony tail. Needless to say, both pieces are profound and earth-shattering.
Trending at #8 is Jennifer Lawrence, who is supposedly "untouched by Hollywood" - I'll believe it when I stop seeing the headlines about her "sexy" or "edgy" outfits. On a side note, last week a woman asked for a copy of the book that had "different cover" - meaning the one without Jennifer Lawrence on it.
Meanwhile, someone named Kim Zolciak (keep forgetting who it is) is currently trending at #1 because she showed off "enormous baby bump" - bid dratted deal! Just walk into any neighborhood in Brooklyn where "poor and disenfranchised" live, and you will see baby bumps that are way more impressive than Kim's.
"Hollywood Royalty at gala" - spare me!
"Mickey Mouse turns 85" - happy birthday, Mickey! Many happy returns! Just make sure your present handlers take their head out of their behinds and stop bowing to the gods of political correctness.
Bieber's fans are wondering if he shaved his head after he appeared in a baseball cap - needless to say, Bieber's fans should get a life.
Then, of course, there is an obscene amount of sports-related news that mean pretty much zip to me as I have no idea of what they are talking about.
Coffee this morning in my clear funky glass from Target.

No comments: