The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - NOVEMBER 22

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! The weather became rainy and windy, but still flip-flop compliant. 
Sniff decided to snuggle with me, or rather my feet, for most of the night, and George came in the wee hours of the morning, demanding to be petted.
The public wanted to know how I celebrated my birthday - well, I took off from work; at my advanced age that's a great celebration!
Currently trending at #1 is someone named Brooke Hogan - whose apparent claim to fame was her engagement to some kind of football player, which she now broke, hence her shooting up to the top of the news.
Trending at #6 is Kendall Jenner - due to the excitement of digesting her date with some dude from One Direction.
Yet another dude, this time from Memphis, left his money and his home to his 2 cats - I wonder what cats could do with a quarter of a mil.
"Restaurants fret about possible Sriracha shortage" - what the hell is this?!! First turkeys, now hot sauce?!! Damn you to hell, Hussein!
"Liam Hemsworth "happier" without Miley" - I want to say "duh!", but also want to ask the spineless jerk why the hell he decided to propose to begin with, if he needed to "figure stuff out"?!
Then someone is analyzing who had more outrageous year - Miley or Gaga; really?!! Who gives a rat's behind?!
"5 things you may not know about One Direction" - spare me! I have enough from just looking at their so-called biography at work!
Justin Bieber "does not give a f--k" about his critics - how refreshing and classy of him.
Coffee this morning in my San Fran latte mug.

No comments: