The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Saturday, November 02, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - OCTOBER 31

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! It's getting cloudy outside, and there is a strong chance of rain - not a park weather, but still flippie-appropriate.
Spent a nice morning with cats calling them, in turn, moron and jackass. For now they are snoozing - George on my bed, and Sniff - on Baby Bro's.
The poor tortoise that got roped into delivering books for the library is apparently hiding somewhere.
Today is October 31, ergo the last day of the month, ergo another month of my forgetting to claim my Godiva freebies - hell, damn, fart!
I am also currently missing a key to the front door.
According to the survey in Men's Health, 9% of women "dig" guys who buy organic food - I wonder if they are the same women who thought that Bill Clinton was sexy.
Also in the same article - Seattle is America's "most organic" city. Yet another point in a long list of why I really don't want to live in Seattle.
Currently trending at #6 is Kerry Washington - because she is also pregnant! The reports of maternity fashion, weight gain/loss, diets, etc, etc, etc, to follow shortly.
Trending at #7 - a moron of female persuasion from North Dakota is planning to give the kids she considers "obese" a "stern-worded" letter addressed to their parents together with candy. Can we just add her to parteigenosse Michelle's staff and safe the good folk of North Dakota?
Kanye claims that Kim will take his surname after they are married - all I can think of then I see the latest reports of Kim and Kanye is an old phrase by Zhvanetzky that loosely translates as "lovers from the world of pigeons".
Some dude decided to offer a different explanation on Miley's and Robin's infamous performance - my only questions is "you got nothing better to do with your time?"
"Vanity Fair scores an interview with Liberty Ross, whose to-be-ex-husband had an affair with Kristen Stewart" - honestly, who wants to air their dirty laundry in the press, especially in something like Vanity Fair?
"Snowden lands job in Russia" - what a bloody surprise!
Someone called "water sommelier" is offering his very expert opinion on what water is best for different occasions - I wonder who has money enough to burn plus a leaking hole in the head to listen to this one and actually follow the "advice".
"5 reasons to ditch fresh produce for frozen" - how about I buy and eat anything I can damn well afford?!!!
"Fears of global wine shortage grow" - SOS!!!!
Camaro is reported as the "most stolen sports vehicle" - take that, import snobs!! Go USA!
"Justin Bieber and Miranda Kerr - their flirty, "dirty texts" revealed!" - where is the spittoon when you need one?
Coffee this morning in my huge Disney Pooh and Friends mug.

No comments: