The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - April 10, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! The weather is magnificent - just in time for cleaning!
Kitties are missing Baby Bro something fierce.
Yesterday had fun by ignoring an obnoxious woman as long as I could draw it out.
Currently trending at # 1 is Leo DiCaprio - because he is "to receive 'Russian Oscar'". What can I say - they deserve each other.
Trending at # 7 is Jason Segel - because he is NOT dating Katie Holmes. Katie Holmes' dating life is now only at # 7?!!
"Rolling Stone flubs Constitution tattoo on cover" - I can only assume that they thought the naked picture of Julia Louis-Dreyfus would prevent anyone to look further, and, hence, did not do any proofreading past the required Photoshop.
"Russian lawmakers want to charge (Gorbachev) with treason" - those morons have nothing better to do with their time?
Another shot at Scott Walker - he has no college diploma! Oh, Horror of Horrors!
"Justin Bieber promises 'best music ever'" - I am all agog with anticipation!
And, finally, there is a whole discussion about Kate's "symbolic LBD" - people, you need a real hobby.
Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: