The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - March 28, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! According to my phone, it's 51 degrees outside - wow! I mean - wow! Should have known it was getting positively HOT when Sniff got off the radiator. Both he and George are now peacefully snoozing on my bed - a rare show of camaraderie.
The crazy upstairs woke up, defrosted, got over the absence of water, and is now vigorously performing her usual routine.
Recently I saw a woman who uses more salt than I do - now, that is an achievement!
Currently trending at #1 is Lara Spencer - whom I recognized only by her picture. Anyway, she "Finalized New Deal To Stay On 'Good Morning, America'" - rejoice, oh lovers of circuses!
Trending at #5 is Disney World - only to remind you that you can vacation there! Sadists!
Selena Gomez is at #7 as she was "subpoenaed to testify in Justin Bieber lawsuit". The plot thickens.
Ryan Gosling is at #9 because he "Makes Pumping Gas Look Hot". In the present economic situation anyone who can afford to pump gas might look hot, plus, I never understood people who thought Gosling was - hot, that is.
Out of 5 fastest growing cities in America, 3 are in Texas - good job, Rick Perry! Plus, Orlando is growing too - "Mickey Mouse is making a comeback".
"What the Paltrow-Martin divorce might look like" - who the hell gives a flying banana?!!
The #1 counterfeit product in America are handbags and wallets - well, duh! I could have told you that without going into lengthy statistical data.
"Crimea's tourism industry in doubt" - well, duh again!
"Canadians Will Get a Taco Bell Breakfast Menu If and Only If They Take Justin Bieber Back" - I can't personally vouch for the tastiness of Taco Bell's fare, but, hey, whatever works!
And, finally, Kim Kardashian met Kate's wedding dress designer - um, good luck trying, Kim!
Coffee this morning in my funky glass Cappuccino mug.

No comments: