The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - May 16, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! It's cloudy and cold once again - but as long as it's not muggy and hot, I am OK with it.
George and Sniff are hibernating; Mr. Hamilton wakes up occasionally to complain about the freshness of his food, and Mr. Sniffles keeps attacking my bubble wrap.
It recently came to me that crazy upstairs probably thinks of me as crazy downstairs as I tend run the shredder in my bedroom.
Yesterday a customer was trying to explain to me what autobiography is - as in, if he is looking for an autobiography of a certain person, the book should be authored by that person.
Currently trending at #1 is Shannen Doherty - because she addressed "Jason Priestly Diva Claims in Memoir"; oh, the heartbreak of every single 90210 fan who loved Brenda and Brandon!
Justin Bieber is only at #9, with the first news item titled "Justin Bieber responds to robbery accusation" - I guess all his other achievements were not enough.
Kim and Kanye are scheduled to hold their wedding reception on the 24th of this month, in some kind of fort in Florence - Italians, we will keep your mafia! You can keep Kimye - pretty please!
"Common Core called 'Satan's handiwork'" - well, it's not really Satan, just his disciples.
Cheese is the most shoplifted food in the world!
If you have a little cash to invest in real estate, the original Dracula Castle in Transylvania is up for sale.
And, finally, Kate and Will are scheduled to visit Scotland, which "holds special place in their hearts" as they met while studying there.
Coffee this morning in my black glass from Target.

No comments: