The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - May 8, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Thursday! It's overcast and rainy outside once again, but not terrible - especially if I don't have to go to work today smile emoticon
The battle for the supremacy of the cat house is raging on. Also, Baby Bro had a brilliant idea of loaning George to CPA - if people can take care of him for about two weeks, they can proof that they are fit parents. Sniff, meanwhile, just entertained himself with a crumpled piece of foil that he liberated from the recycling pile.
The ongoing entertainment in my life - people periodically hinting and/or telling me that as I have no kids, I don't understand something, or don't get it, or can't really have an opinion on it. I can't really call it being smug-married - so, Bridget aficionados, please get me a proper term smile emoticon
Yesterday got a customer who could not find one single author whose last name begins with a letter F in the young readers section.
Currently trending at #3 is Leo DiCaprio - because he bought an apartment in Greenwich Village; well, he is going to fit right in with all the other envirowacos residing there; I am just wondering at how often he is going to take a subway as opposed to riding in a limo.
Trending at #8 is Willow Smith - because of some "controversial photos". Nice going, what can I say.
"Kim K. says the racism is alive" - of course it is! You know who tops the list, Kim? The current love of your life - despite his lowering himself to shack up with a white girl.
Jennifer Lawrence claims that fame made her rude - OK, Jennifer, acknowledging the problem is the first step.
"Mother's Day gift ideas" - how about not forgetting Mother's Day?
"Why Katie Couric wants you to give up sugar" - how about Katie Couric remembers what a journalist is really supposed to do and starts candid reports on her idol in the White House and leaves our sugar consumption the hell alone?
"Cheap protein sources" - yea, the economy is getting better every day.
Justin Bieber "is in trouble again" because he got a parking ticket - OK, that is just overdoing it; parking ticket is only "trouble" for ordinary folk.
"Kutcher was.. photographed leaving The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf with two iced coffees in Studio City, Calif." - wow, I have something in common with Ashton and Mila! We all love iced coffee from Coffee Bean!
Speaking of which, coffee today in my glass Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf mug from my trip to L.A. - and, no, it was not in honor of Ashton and/or Mila.

No comments: