The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

MORNING UPDATE - May 9, 2014

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! I know that for most of you it's TGIF, but for me it's just a day off smile emoticon
The weather is still rainy, but not too bad.
Sniff found himself a new perch, of which is he very possessive - of course, George did not discover it yet; I see many a battle ahead. 
Crazy upstairs woke up pretty late today, but still performed her usual routine.
Last week saw a nice guy perusing romance section in the library - I wonderwhy.
Shailene Woodley is drawing feminists' ire because she recently claimed that she is not one, because she likes men - good for you, Shailene. I don't like men, and I am still not a feminist.
Currently trending at #1 is Mark Wahlberg - because he is "set to produce reality pilot about MIT grads". I assume their job prospects and the reason for it would not be discussed.
Trending at # 8 is Jenny McCarthy - because she "clarifies her stance on vaccination". Why this woman is not arrested on the charged of public endangerment is beyond me - as well as trying to figure out how any parent could have listened to her sage advice.
Among the top bestselling products are Star Wars, Lipitor, Rubic's Cube, Harry Potter, I Phones, I Pads, Corolla, Michael Jackson, Play Stations, and Mario Bros. - interesting mix; quiet fascinating.
"Gisele wows in hemp gown" - because she has to prove to us, again and again, how important it is to be "environmentally friendly". The only information omitted was how much electricity is burned in order to photograph her in her always environmentally friendly threads.
Morissey was "mobbed by fans in concert" - I sincere hope none of them ate meat products prior to hugging their idol.
Mel Brooks admitted that he would not have been able to shoot Blazing Saddles today because of political correctness - which is beyond amusing as the whole idea of the movie was to make fun of racists.
"A new study links a wife's happiness to how her husband helps out around the house" - WOW! You needed a whole study for this?!!
Coffee this morning in my huge Pooh mug.

No comments: