The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Monday, June 10, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JUNE 10

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Monday! It's raining pretty hard today - the second thing I hate about NY weather, after triple H, is torrential rain. Ah, well, at least I don't have to go out - thank you, Stop & Shop!
Ladies, I hope your Rosh Chodesh was nice and enjoyable yesterday, and you did not overdo it on the domestic front, and, of course, your husbands gave you presents like they are supposed to - I know, I can always dream.
George hears when I get into bed - because he immediately appears in my room from wherever he was before, jumps on my bed as well, and begins meowing piteously, asking to be petted. On the same topic - I would dearly like to know why I have a faint impression of 4 feline fangs on my arm. Sniff likes to sleep with Baby Bro - more specifically, on his head. And, as it's raining, both cats are in their beds of choice.
Breaking headline from the end of last week: Chewbacca was stopped by TSA over his light saber - even iconic figures and weapons are not save from TSA.
Speaking of which:Star Wars Episode VII will begin filming in January - I wonder what kind of geeks this one will attract.
Beyonce attended Kanye's birthday party in a "midriff baring outfit" that squashed pregnancy rumors - staff and patients at Lenox Hill can breathe easy. And speaking of preggos - Kanye's shindig did not include a future mother of his child, Kim K. - go figure.
Currently trending at #2: "Patrick Schwarzenegger flexes muscle" - I guess being exited about flexing brain is too much to ask.
Trending at # 1: Kylie Jenner takes her Mercedes SUV for a spa day - please see above.
Simon Cowell was pelted with eggs on live TV - what too so long?
List of bizarre allergies: money (nickel), shoes (leather), and water (additives in it) - wow! I guess if I am only allergic to human stupidity, I should count myself very lucky.
"Justin Bieber Snaps Photo of Fan's Bra, Tweets "I Guess Everyone Grows Up" - yuk!
Coffee this morning in my clear funky glass from Target.

No comments: