The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JUNE 18

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! The weather is iffy again, but still tolerable - although feline companions are not happy. They don't like heat, rain, or a/c, for that matter - they like everything to be just perfect, spoiled brats. 
Paula was making some delicious southern stuff using 3 different kinds of flavored butter, Ina assembled home made granola that I would love to try (and I hate granola), and Melissa used 2 different flavored butters - go butter!
Godiva just sent me a email: they are trying to encourage people to spruce up their communities over this coming weekend - aw, how sweet (no pun intended). Well, the only way to improve my community is to deport all the illegals - for starters; and, somehow, I don't think Godiva wants to get behind this one.
Kim and Kanye's baby is trending at #1, and, according to the people in the know, her name is Kaidence Donda West - could you imagine poor kid on her first day of school?!
Trending at #2: Sofia Vergara (who, apparently, is 40 years old) donned s string bikini, got photographed in it, and posted it online - I wonder if I should have done the same around my 40th birthday; then, maybe, I would be a bit richer now?
An enterprising 4th grader right here, in our fair city of New York, secretly filmed his school lunches and basically called them "yuck" - where are you, nanny Bloomy and parteigenosse Michelle?
"Best Toilet Paper Brands" - only in America! In dear step-mama country ANY toilet paper was almost as precious as vodka!
"Young Celebs Bring Back Body Chains Look" - their claim to fame that's not even an original idea? Truly an achievement!
Justin Bieber hit a paparazzi with his Ferrari - who the heck issued him a driver's licence and why does he still have it?
And, finally, a union boss in England was making a "fiery speech" against welfare cuts and accused Kate of being a "young woman having babies to get state handouts" - and here I thought union bosses could not get any slimier or moronic.
Coffee this morning in my huge Disney Pooh and Friends mug.

No comments: