The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JUNE 26

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Wednesday! We are officially experiencing the first heat wave of the summer - @#%&! 
Yesterday I realized that one of my dear pets scratched my face while I was sleeping - George is the likely suspect since he spends more time on my bed, but Sniff is not off the hook either. Last night George again slept with me, while Sniff slept on my office chair. Now they are sleeping again - George on my bed, and Sniff in the cat house.
Food Network and Cablevision finally fixed up their computers, so they don't say that there is Paula Deen on when in reality it's someone else. Also, they (Food Network) claim that after you open a bottle of wine, you really have to finish it within a day, or it will go bad - I guess they never visited my house.
ION keeps showing Mercury Rising - curioser and curiouser.
Emma Watson claimed that she did not really realized how famous she was till she went to college - she needed a college education for that? Wow!
Snooki is sharing her workout photos with us - thank you, I will skip.
Miley claims her wedding plans are still on - good luck to you, and especially to any and all progeny!
"Celebrities with half-shaved heads" - another one I really don't need to see.
"Haircuts that work best for round faces" - just ask my sister to give you a cut, or go to my hairdresser in Midtown.
A crazy couple in Connecticut could not settle on a name for their unborn baby, so they asked costumers in local Starbucks - the result beat North West by a long shot.
And, finally, "Kate Middleton is being called on to breast feed the royal baby to set an example for new moms everywhere" - idiots galore.
Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: