The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JUNE 4

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! The weather rocks!!! It's definitely not my week in Sniff's estimation - he hardly looks at me. George, on the other hand, alternated between my bed and the cat house last night.
Ina is baking cookies and making sandwiches with herb butter - yum!
Baby Bro and I were discussing the constant overabundance of emergency vehicles outside. He postulated that it was either a)proximity to the hospital, b) the amount of elderly neighbors, c) the amount of degenerates in the area - we both settled on c.
Daniel Radcliffe admitted to being a "fussy eater" and barely eating any fruit or vegetables - in light of these horrible truths coming out I don't see any way for parteigenosse Michelle to allow him to hang out with her daughters.
Katie Holmes is trending at #4 because it looks like her ex is missing her - well, dude, maybe if you kept up with your anti-psychotic meds, you wouldn't be single now.
Bradley Cooper is trending at #6 because he traveled to DC to listen to Barry Hussein's opening comments at the National Conference on Mental Health - another one in need of meds (Cooper, not Hussein).
Channing Tatum's fans finally found out that his wife had a girl and that her name is Everly - congratulations! I hope it was worth the wait!
Advise for a wedding gift: don't give baby clothes! Who the heck does that?!! Oh, yes, of course, it was in My Big Fat Greek Wedding! Probably also popular in some of our circles.
Maria Carey was spotted in "belly baring ensemble" again - why is this news again?
Bieber was spotted with a "mystery brunette" who is not Selena Gomez - I guess his bout of crying over his breakup with Selena is over. Incidentally, Tatum's "paternal instincts are kicking in" as he claims that he is worried over Bieber - dude, stick to your own progeny.
Coffee this morning in my Boston mug.

No comments: