The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JUNE 11

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Tuesday! The weather seems to be improving, but still threatening with rains. Yesterday Baby Bro casually asked if it actually rained for about 40 days now and maybe he should start building something or other.
The owner of the fangs that left impressions in my arm Saturday night still did not come forward. Yesterday, as I was about to go to bed, Sniff, unlike George, did not come in to snuggle; instead he decided to run around like a horse and yowl loudly. He also got cat's tuna today - thankfully, without the adverse effects of human tuna.
Crazy upstairs is not only up to her usual tricks, but it sounds like they are moving furniture - in the morning as well as around 1:30 am; well, strictly speaking, that's also morning.
Melissa is making tabbouleh with Israeli couscous - her husband is from France; doesn't she know that it's dangerous to irritate our dear first cousins?
Godiva sent me a reminder about this month's as of yet unclaimed freebies - ah, how sweet! (pun not intended)
Emma Watson is "gracing" the cover of the latest issue of W in "old glamour" shot - funny, I don't remember old glamour shots with just a jacket.
Amy Adams departed from her "conservative" style at the premiere of "Man of Steel" - translation: she put on black dress with lace and "peekaboo details" in the back.
Katy Perry also made into the news of fashion and also with black: she showed up in goth-channeling ensemble.
"14 "Game of Thrones' insults" - I really prefer Shakespeare, but hey, that's what you get with proud products of our educational system.
In suburban Atlanta a monument erected there about a year ago and dedicated to parteigenosse Michelle's ancestor was toppled - I guess average rednecks got tired of the cult of personality.
7 odd things that thieves love to steal: Bibles, pregnancy tests, Nutella, hair extensions, high end vacuum cleaners, energy drinks and Tide! Feel free to compose a limerick in order to make sense of this. The whole list makes me laugh, especially Bibles. Come to think of it, Nutella, Tide, and preggo tests also take the cake.
And, finally, gamblers are betting big bucks on Kate's baby - sex, hair color, names; but, most importantly, will it come before or after Kim K.'s baby. And people tell me I that I have no life!
Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: