The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Friday, June 07, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - JUNE 7

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Friday! Happy Erev Shabat! It's pouring outside - but, thank Gd, no triple H! Feline companions are not very happy about the weather, though, and sleep more than usual. George dragged the confiscated from Claudio and recently re-discovered mouse to my room. Sniff got into the pantry again and re-sniffed all the cans there. The crazy upstairs is back with a vengeance.
Happy 6th Birthday to my sweet nephew! I love you tons, my big boy!
Happy National Donut Day! Of course, my faves are not available in this here neighbourhood. But, for those concerned with the issue - I finally finished all my Godiva freebies this morning.
Emma Watson is planning to go back to Brown - everyone is waiting with baited breath and wondering if the second time would be the charm for her.
Khloe Kardashian is currently trending at #4, but I can't figure out why - ah, who cares.
"Recipe for a perfect yellow cake" - if I am not mistaken, isle 12 in Stop and Shop has Duncan Hines, and yellow cake mix is usually on sale.
The valedictorian who ripped up his approved graduation speech and said a prayer instead made the national news! They also did not forget to mention that the audience applauded, but the teachers did not look pleased - eat it, liberal hacks!
On the lighter side, another high school published a year book with a picture of a dog in it - his picture was the cutest from all the others shown.
"Putin announced split from his wife on state TV" - I know people speculate a lot on what happened, but I, frankly, don't give a flying banana.
"Hottest shoes for the summer" - if they are not comfy, I don't care how hot they are.
"Celeb Vacation Spots for Less" - I don't want to see them on ordinary days, why would I want to vacation in the same area?
"Justin Bieber Announces Latin America Tour Dates" - what would it be? Another monkey? Or maybe a rare parrot? Another swooning fit? The fans are on tenterhooks of anticipation!
Another designer, this time Roberto Cavalli, offered his two cents worth of opinion on how Kate could be dressing - he thinks she could be "bolder" in her choices.
Coffee this morning in my striped glass from Target.

No comments: