The Best Motto

Gd, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannon change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

You woke up this morning - Congratulations! You got another chance!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

MORNING UPDATE - AUGUST 11

Good Morning, peeps! Happy Sunday! Shavua Tov! Wishing all of you a fantastic week! The weather is fantastic - not at all NY August. Feline companions are enjoying the sun in their respective spots. Yesterday the inquiring minds wanted to know why my kitchen smelled of cheap wine - and when I explained that that was Manishewitz used for Havdalah, people shuddered. 
Today I spend a nice portion of the morning torturing my neighbours with my youtube music selections - and I admit that was extremely enjoyable.
Spitzer's ads are dominating the local channels and they are, frankly, nauseating.
Adele is currently trending at #1 - because she is "confirmed" to sing the title song for the next Bond movie. Adele might be an unusual singer, but that still would not compel me to watch the new Bond movie.
Some stars have "tattoo addiction" - wow, no joke, Sherlock!
Kevin Federline is in the news again because he finally remarried - who actually needs to know that?
Sharon Stone "stole" the red carpet from a much younger actress - what an achievement! 
"Guilt-Free Brownies" - why are pastries supposed to be filled with guilt? War on women, anyone?!!
Mark Kelly will take time off his busy schedule of making sure we are deprived of our Constitutional rights in order to actually perform his primary job - working for NASA.
And, finally, Will took the time off from "sleepless nights" and "dirty diapers" in order to attend a bachelor party - how truly manly of him.
Coffee this morning in my personalized NY mug from WB store.

No comments: